A great day lined up for the People’s Market!
Redeemer Lutheran Church
Next to the Rec Center
We will have two non-profits available to raise awareness about our consumption and where are trash goes, in addition you can learn how community members are working together to promote strategies to decrease local petroleum use. So jump on a bike, grab your favorite drinking receptacle and come check out Jackson Community Recycling and the Yellowstone-Teton Clean Energy Coalition.
Also, Pearl Street Bagels is our Sponsor of the Week, thanks guys! Here are the vendors and events that you have to look forward to this afternoon!
- Snake River Grill’s mouth watering Eskimo Bars
- Wind River Brewery‘s delicious Beers
- The Liquor Store‘s tasty frozen drinks
- Fresh Veggie’s from Snowdrift Farm,Cosmic Apple, and Fish Creek Gardens
- Aspens Market Brats and Dogs
- Momo Shack’s Curry’s and more
- Healthy Being’s refreshing cold pressed Juices
- Dragon Lady’s Teas
- Ben Blanton Pottery
- Nancy Carson’s and Lisa Potz Jewelry
- Corah’s Lemonade
- Knit Together
- Guys Making Pies
- Larks Meadow Farms
- 460 Bread
- Yoga from Akasha Yoga
- Music from Rebecca DiSavino