BIG week at the People’s Market. The Teton Raptor Center is hosting our Kid’s Entertainment (big kid’s too) with LIVE raptors. If you missed it last year, you do not want to miss it again, it is going to be AWESOME!
In addition, the Friends of Pathways will be here showing us how well our new pathways system is coming along, and what you can do to continue it’s growth!
Here are the haps’ this week:
- Snake River Grill’s Eskimo Bars
- Thai Me Up brew’s
- The Liquor Store‘s tasty frozen drinks
- Fresh Veggie’s from Snowdrift Farm, Cosmic Apple, and Fish Creek Gardens
- Aspens Market Brats and Dogs
- Momo Shack’s Curry’s and more
- Healthy Being’s refreshing cold pressed Juices
- Dragon Lady’s Teas
- Nancy Carson’s Jewelry
- Bottoms Up Glass
- Corah’s Lemonade
- 460 Bread
- Knit Together
- Inversion Yoga
- Guys Making Pies
- Larks Meadow Farms
- Teton View Lavender Farm
- Music from Matty Contois
Also, don’t forget that Bike In Movies are just a week away!